Privacy & Cookie-policy 2eurocommemorative.ie
Last update 25/02/2019
Article 1 – General terms
- We Can Do Better Online, as a Belgian company, applies the “Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)” and all applicable national laws and regulations.
- We Can Do Better Online takes responsibility for the processing of your personal data.
Article 2 – Collected personal data
2.1. Data you communicate to us:
– Category 1, without registration: your IP-address and search terms
- Category 2: your profile name, password e-mail address, login and (possibly) your profile picture;
- Category 3: by registration: Your name, first name and e-mail address.
By registration on the newsletter: your e-mail address
- Category 4: data obtained by placing cookies: your website preferences: Language
- Category 5: Your address data in response to placing an order: name, first name, address, postal code, city and e-mail address.
2.2. We Can Do Better Online can obtain personal data though different means:
- by placing cookies (see below);
- during your registration and use of the Website;
Article 3 – Purposes of the processing of data
3.1. General purposes:
We Can Do Better Online will use the obtained personal data solely for the purposes mentioned below:
- Category 1: The maintaining and improving of the Website and the creation of anonymous statistics based (the identity of particular persons or companies will not be traceable) on the “legitimate interest” of We Can Do Better Online to improve its service and Website continuously;
- Category 2: Managing your account on the Website based on the execution of the agreement which you requested, in order to send you direct marketing mailings, if you requested so, based on your explicit consent;
- Category 3: The sending of direct marketing mailings, newsletters, promotions, based on your explicit and preliminary consent;
- Category 4: The good functioning of the website, after your approval
- Category 5:The delivery and invoice-details of the products ordered by you, based on the delivery of a service, which you requested.
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, however you must understand that the delivery of certain services is not possible in case you refuse to provide us with certain personal data.
3.2. Direct marketing:
Your personal data will only be used for direct marketing purposes of you give your explicit and preliminary consent (“opt-in”).
In case you have given your consent and you are added to We Can Do Better Online’s direct mailing list, We Can Do Better Online may use your personal data to send you marketing material as well as other material relating to We Can Do Better Online, her products and/or her services. We Can Do Better Online can also use the personal data you provided in order to adapt the documents saved by We Can Do Better Online.
This consent can be revoked at all times, for free and without motivation by clicking the unsubscribe button below every promotional e-mail.
3.3. Transfer to third parties:
In case of whole or partial reorganization or cession of We Can Do Better Online activities, whereby We Can Do Better Online reorganizes, transfers, ceases her business activity or in case We Can Do Better Online goes bankrupt, your personal data may be transferred to new entities or third parties.
We Can Do Better Online will try, if reasonably possible, to inform you beforehand of the fact that We Can Do Better Online transfers your personal data to a third person, but you must be aware of the fact that this is not always possible, nor technically nor commercially.
We Can Do Better Online won’t sell, let or hand out your personal data nor place them at disposal of third parties, except in the situations provided for in this policy or unless your explicit and preliminary consent.
3.4. Legal requirements:
In extraordinary circumstances it may occur that We Can Do Better Online is obliged to transfer your personal data following a court order or in order to comply with imperative laws and/or regulations. We Can Do Better Online will, if reasonably possible, try to inform you on beforehand, unless revealing this information is subject to legal constraints.
Article 4 – Duration of the processing
We will store and process your personal data during the period necessary depending on the purposes of the processing as well as depending on the contractual relationship between you and We Can Do Better Online.
More specifically, the data is stored for the following periods:
Category 1: IP address and search terms: duration of your session
Category 2: Your account with profile name, name, first name, e-mail address and password: unlimited, as long as you want to use it
Category 3: Name, first name and e-mail address: unlimited, as long as you want to use it
Category 4: Language: unlimited, until you choose to delete the cookie
Category 5: Name, first name, address, postal code, municipality and e-mail address: These are only used once for the processing of your order, but kept for accounting and checking purposes.
Article 5 – Your rights
5.1. Access right and right to obtain a copy.
You have the right to freely obtain at any moment access to your personal data, as well as to be informed about the use of your personal data.
5.2. Right to correct, delete and limit:
You have the choice to share your personal data with We Can Do Better Online. You also have the right to request We Can Do Better Online to correct, delete or complement your personal data. You acknowledge that a refusal to share data or a request to delete these data will make the delivery of certain services and/or products impossible.
You can also request the processing of your personal data to be limited.
5.3. Right to object:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when you have serious and legitimate reasons to do so.
You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data for purposes of direct marketing. In such case specific reasoning will not be requested.
5.4. Right to free data transferring:
You have the right to obtain your personal data which is processed by We Can Do Better Online in a structured, usual form, readable by machines and/or to transfer this data to another data controller.
5.5. Right to withdraw consent
When the processing is based on prior consent you have the right to withdraw this consent.
5.6. Exercise of rights:
You can exercise your rights by contacting us, either through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to We Can Do Better Online, Korenbloemstraat 13, 8790 Waregem, Belgium or through the link ‘Contact us’ on the Website, with inclusion of your ID.
5.7. Automated decisions and profiling:
The processing of your personal data does not include profiling, nor shall you be subjected to automated decisions.
5.8. Right to file a complaint:
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority: Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, e-mail: email@example.com
This does not affect a provision before the civil court.
If you have suffered damages caused by the processing of your personal data you can file a claim for damages.
Article 6 – Safety and confidentiality
6.1. We have adopted safety measures which are suited on both a technical and an organisational level to avoid the destruction, the loss, the forgery, the adjustment, the non-authorised access or the notification of the personal data by accident to a third party, as well as the non-authorised processing of these data.
6.2. We Can Do Better Online shall not be liable in any way for direct or indirect damages caused by a wrongfully or improper use of the personal data by a third party.
6.3. At all times you shall comply with safety standards, for instance by avoiding all non-authorised access to your login and access code. You are solely responsible for the use of the Website on your computer, IP-address and identification data, as well as for the confidentiality.
Article 7 – Access by third parties
7.1. In order to process your personal data we provide access to your personal data to our employees.
Article 8 – Cookies
8.1. What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small text file that is sent from the server of We Can Do Better Online and is stored on your computer’s hard drive. This way we can remember your preferences when visiting our Website. The information stored through these cookies can only be read by We Can Do Better Online and only for the duration of your visit to the Website.
8.3. Kind of cookies:
Cookies can be subdivided based on their offspring, function and durability. The legislation mainly makes a division between functional or technical necessary cookies on the one hand and all other cookies on the other hand.
The Website only uses the following cookies:
Functional cookies: none
Content and Purpose
* For cookies set by third parties (Google Analytics) we kindly refer you to the statements set forth by these parties on their respective websites. Beware, we do not have any influence on the content of these statements nor on the content of the cookies of these third parties: Google Analytics cookies
8.4. Your permission:
You can refuse the installation of cookies when you use the Website for the first time by choosing in the offered pop-up screen “Disable Cookies”.
You can block Cookies by activating your browser settings which allows you to refuse the cookies. The rejection of these cookies may have the effect of not allowing you to use some functionalities on the Website.
In case you have any more questions or remarks regarding the processing of personal data, please contact We Can Do Better Online per mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at We Can Do Better Online, Korenbloemstraat 13, 8790 Waregem, Belgium or by using the “Contact us” button on the Website.
More information on cookies can also be found via the following link: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
More information on online behavioral advertising and online privacy can be found via the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/